Ex Tax: £2,320.00
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Sunrise Medical
This is an ex - demonstration model Quickie Q100 R Rear wheel drive powerchair ready for purchase online with collection available at our Farnborough based showroom (whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines).
In full working order with minor cosmetic damage due to previous showroom usage.
QUICKIE Q100 R uses an innovative testing method called SMART base technology. This helped us to understand how geometry changes to a drive base can affect performance, creating a precision-measured TRUE indoor/outdoor powerchair.
From SMART base development the Q100 R powerchair boasts an ultra-small footprint of 540 mm wide and 1010 mm long, with a tiny 1600 mm turning circle, so navigating even the tightest of spaces is a breeze.
Going out? The QUICKIE Q100 R provides a stable ride on urban roads and paths, ideal for those day trips out. Unbelievably light at 95 kg, the Q100 R is also easy to hoist in and out of your car.
The SALSA Q100 R‘s seating has been designed to fit you. With plenty of settings and a 5-strap tension adjustable back to meet postural requirements, take comfort in knowing that if your needs change, so can your seat.
- Seat width from 430-480 mm reduced to 380 mm with optional in-rig kit
- Seat depth from 405 - 510 mm
- Optional Legrest width from 15 - 19''
- Backrest angle from 0, 4, 8 and 12 degrees
- Seat angle from 0, 3 and 6 degrees
- Side guard from 0 - 50 mm
- Optional seat height from 450 - 490 mm
- Armrest height 230 - 305 mm
- Backrest Height Of 500 mm (21")
- Speed 6 kph
- Battery Size 55 Ah
- Maximum Range 31 km (19 miles)
- Minimum User Weight 95 kg
- Maximum User Weight 125 kg
- Tension adjustable backrest upholstery
- Standard 6CM high foam cushion
- Seat Belt
Available for collection only from EPC Wheelchairs LTD Farnborough based showroom
*For more information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01252547939*