Dear Customers and Visitors,
We are delighted, and relieved, to be able to open again shortly following the lockdown, however we need to operate safely for your welfare, and that of our team. We have undertaken Covid 19 risk assessments, and are implementing measures as indicated by the government to reduce risk of transmission. We want to keep everyone as safe as we can, so ask for your compliance and support for our work practices, and in particular environment.
Our aim is to maintain a 2m social distance between any visitors and our staff, and to prevent any unnecessary contact with the virus by touch. Therefore:-
- ALL appointments must be pre-arranged, we will not be able to accept any 'drop in' visitors.
- As we have a spacious car park, where feasable we will perform handovers / demo's / collections outside.
- All visitors are asked to bring their own face covering, and gloves / hand sanitizer to their appointments please. We ask that you wear your face covering throughout the time that you are likely to be in 'face to face' contact to protect our staff member, and to use your hand sanitizer, or disposable gloves as you arrive. Our team will do the same for you.
- Visitors should NOT come into the building if at all possible.
- Our bathroom / wash room facilities are currently closed to visitors.
- Please respect barriers and follow instructions on any signage.
- Our showroom area is NOT currently accessible to clients, however product will be brought to the reception area / car park to be shown to you if needed. Please do not touch and products unless you are invited to do so by our staff. We have strict working practices to keep products clean and limit risk to us all.
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the reception area.
- Virtual assessments / demonstrations can be booked with the Sales team (Peter or Chris), and the Tech team (Lea or Richard). In the long term, we aim to make this a comprehensive, interactive experience, but bear with us whilst we innovate! In the short term, we can do this with Facetime / Whatsapp / Teams etc in combination with phone calls and email.
- Any face-to-face appointment contact times will be kept to the minimum, so preparation questions and background information before you arrive are really important.
- We are analysing ways to take measurements / trial products without taking undue risk, and will adopt careful additional working practices, and PPE if we have to come inside 2m.
- Specific details will be given to you as you book an appointment with us depending on your circumstances. In this way we can control risks, but we also will try to modify working practices to accommodate your specific needs if we need to, and can.
- Our staff team have the right to refuse to face to face contact with you should they feel unsafe. However, we hope good communication on both sides would avoid this.
- Some previously provided services and practices will need to be modified, or ceased. As we adapt, some provisions may be unavailable until we can find a safe, alternative way to operate.
Thank you for your understanding. It's new ground for all of us, but its important that we get it as right as we can and not take unnecessary risks.
Keep safe and healthy. We are really looking forward to getting going again and are sure that you are too.
Linda and Peter Norfolk
Director / Owners
Enabling, Empowering and Inspiring